Automatically replacing a workitem

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Mon Jun 14 14:11:13 EDT 2004

Jim,

   Use FM's: SAP_WAPI_RESERVE_WORKITEM & SAP_WAPI_PUT_BACK_WORKITEM.
You can always use a popup message at the end of the Tranx to ask
which they'd like to do, Reserve, Replace, Forward, etc...

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123
Fax:  (509)757-4144