EBP 3.5: No adhoc approval possible with copy of WS10000031 ?

Rau Karsten karsten.rau at siemens.com
Mon Jun 14 05:08:46 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have a problem in EBP 3.5 with the two step approval of shopping cart.

After copy of WS10000031 and adding of an additional activity a problem
occurred during testing.
In the approval preview applet the user isn't able to use the adhoc
functionality. It is not possible to add, remove or changing approvers.

In addition I made another copy of WS10000031 without any changes. The
same problem occurred.
Question: Is the ad hoc functionality in the applet only possible with
the standard wf's or have I forgot something to set up ?

Many regards,

Karsten