WorkItem Display - white screen

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Sun Jun 6 09:32:51 EDT 2004

Try the installation check program - unfortunately I can't quite recall
it's name. Could be sapchck.exe
It sounds like some other application have "upgraded" a component or
something along those lines.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+-------------------------------->
|        |          "McLatchy, Troy       |
|        |          (Vancouver)"          |
|        |          <Troy.McLatchy at norskec|
|        |          anada.com>            |
|        |          Sent by: SAP Workflow |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.|
|        |          MIT.EDU>              |
|        |                                |
|        |                                |
|        |          05.06.2004 01:40      |
|        |          Please respond to "SAP|
|        |          Workflow Users' Group"|
|        |                                |
|--------+-------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                           |
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                                                      |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                                                       |
  |       Subject:     WorkItem Display - white screen                                                        |

Hi,

We're using 4.5B and I've noticed that after we moved our new workflow
application to production, several of the users are getting a 'blank' white
screen.  (instead of the active X display)

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Troy.

this message.