Mail including work items without agent

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Sat Jun 5 08:46:04 EDT 2004

If you are trying to use batch input that could be another cause of the
problem. It seems batch input and fancy-SAP doesn't work very well. This is
perhaps not so strange since the components run on your local client
instead of on the application server (as much as possible). If you run
batch input there is no local client where the component can be created.

At least I have experienced a similar problem when trying to automate
release of Logistics invoices. I was never able to solve it and had to
forget the whole concept.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Brian Silvestro
                    <Brian_Silvestro at Jab        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    il.com>                     cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: Mail including work items without agent
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    27.05.2004 13:24
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Make sure the background user executing the report is set up to send
mail....

Hope this helps,
Brian