Workflows of type 'WF' in 4.7

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Fri Jun 4 07:58:26 EDT 2004

Hello all

I know sap is for some time now recommending that you rebuild your WF type
workflows to WS type.
Most of our workflow definitions are WS but we still have some old WF's.
Today somebody tried to modify one of those... and versioning problems
arose.   When creating, saving and activating a new version this version
doesn't seem to get initialised correctly.  The version itself is visible
when you go to goto -> graphical WF editor -> choose version but as an
inactive version.
When you try to get into the graphical editor you get the fault message
"Workflow definition WFXXXXXXXX not in version 'XXXX'.

Anyone had the same problem?

Kind regards

Koenraad Janssens
SIDMAR N.V.

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately