Inconsistent behavior between SAP Rule and underlying Agent Determination function module

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Thu Jul 29 13:37:27 EDT 2004

Hi Mike,
=20
I am not sure I understand your terminology.
=20
On PFAC_DIS, I click the simulate button (the abacus type symbol).  At =
this point, I get a pop-up which allows me to enter my custom container =
elements (Plant, Event Date, and Incident Type which are from the EH&S =
area).  After enter the custom container elements, I click the test =
button (wrench  symbol) and get the problem I am speaking about.  If I =
run the same test with the underlying function module under se37 it =
works fine and I get the Agents I am expecting in ACTOR_TAB.
=20
I am not sure what the Org Management or the Extended Object ID have to =
do with this?  So I guess answer to your question would be no as the =
parameters I am feeding the Rule do not have anything to with Org =
Management.
=20
Best regards,
Partha