Inconsistent behavior between SAP Rule and underlying Agent Determination function module

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Thu Jul 29 11:03:10 EDT 2004

Hi Serge,
=20
Thanks for the reply.  All the containers elements are defined in the =
Rule.  In case, this occurs when I simulate the Rule.  The underlying =
function module works fine (and ACTOR_TAB is filled correctly) however =
when I simulate the Rule it says No Agent Found (or Termination if I =
have that active).
=20
Best regards,
Partha