Getting the e-mail address...

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jul 27 02:04:53 EDT 2004

Nat,
I've only ever seen any customer use subtype 10 for email address.

Serge,
I can't see it either. I know it was planned to be done.  I'll try and find out more - maybe its only in the 6.40 version.
Most sites I know have some sort of process for ensuring that 105/10 updates the user master
- relatively easy to do as the user master is well supported by BAPIs (e.g. BAPI_USER_CHANGE).  Spoke to an HR guy
and he said it's not that difficult to make changes to 105/10 be reflected to somewhere else as part of the save process.
I presume there's an appropriate user exit or BADI or changepointers or IDOC or similar to use.

Jocelyn