Key init of a business object

Serge Boulay Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Thu Jul 22 08:20:51 EDT 2004

Hi Renaud,

I am not sure if i understand what you are looking for? What kind of
workflow are building (process)?=20

Normally your workflow is started by calling the event of an object and =
it
is that object that contains the attributes...=20

Maybe it is me that don't completely understand but I think that you =
should
explain what process you try to implement.

Best regards (mes salutations).

Serge