RSWUWFML off it's block -

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:41:26 EDT 2004

Thanks Mike, Eddie,

We did apply OSS Note 682404 because it seemed like the right thing to do.  The next time we ran the
job, only the usual suspects were notified.  Now the task is to identify any tasks that were created
in between runs that were completed and trying to find out which task needs to be corrected.

On the topic though, we have user ids which have been locked and delimited, but still have
autoforwarding addresses (found through function SO_AUTOMATIC_FORWARD_GET).  In these cases, the
people's status has usually changed from 'temporary' to 'permanent' so they get assigned a new user
id.  Shouldn't RSWUWFML not send notifications to delimited UserIds ?  Maybe we are not delimiting
them correctly.

Anyway, the hunt goes on for the erroneous task...

Many thanks for your support!

Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan