WF-BATCH

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:03:50 EDT 2004

the jobs listed as scheduled in QSS only also be run in PSS?  What do
these jobs do?

SWWDHEX 3 MIN           RSWWDHEX (scheduled in QSS only)
SWEQSRV 5 MIN           RSWEQSRV (scheduled in QSS only)
SWWCLEAR        DAILY           RSWWCLEAR (scheduled in QSS only)
SWWCOND 30 MIN  RSWWCOND (scheduled in QSS only)
SWWERRE HRLY            RSWWERRE (QSS and PSS)

Monique Stephens