BOR and Perfmance

Mark Huffman mhuffman at universalwebflow.com
Mon Jul 19 15:57:23 EDT 2004

Hi Alon,

If I am troubleshooting some very bad method code where the original
programmer tries to do several different things inside of one method and has
commits all over the place, what would you recommend? Often this type of
code is assoicated with intermittent (and sometimes frustratingly so)
runtime problems.

As for your original issue, I was under the impression that you could not
rely on a database refresh eg. the instance is resused as you put it, if for
example attribute values were updated, and you always needed to force a
refresh to be sure that you were reading the latest data.

Mark