Confirm end of processing problem with tcode CBIH82

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Wed Jul 14 19:50:30 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have built a task with t-code CBIH82 and enabled 'Confirm End of
Processing'.  This transaction code is not always executed, saved etc.
My expectation is that if I back out of the transaction code after
entering it from the Workflow Inbox that it will show the 'Confirm End
of Processing' pop-up.  However, this only happens inconsistently.  Many
times backing out of the transaction kicks me out of the inbox entirely
and does not complete the workitem either.  Any thoughts on how to
correct the problem?

Thanks!
> Partha Chatterjee
>=20

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential =
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is =
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should =
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly =
prohibited.