PS/HR Information System reports from workflow

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Jul 14 15:01:16 EDT 2004

Hi all,
This may be a bit simplistic, but I want to call a report-type transactio=
and can't seem to get it past the first screen. 4.7 here.

It's one of the infosystem ones that are to be found in HR and PS -
transaction S_ALR_87013558 is the one I'm currently hacking around with. =
The
report behind it is generated and has different names on each system
(GP3SYRGQL9QT4CTN8JJ6SHR436F in our sanbox ... yes I thought everyone wan=
ted
to know that).

"Call transaction ... and skip first screen" doesn't work, user still has=
hit 'execute'.
"Submit ... and return" is just a pain because it has a few more options
that the transaction and still requires the user to hit execute - nevermi=
nd
the different report names and transport fun.

Is another way of calling these beasts? Or am I missing something really
obvious?

Any input appreciated,
Cheers
Mike