Security role granting using Workflow

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Jul 14 11:48:11 EDT 2004

Hi Paul,

The presentation was given by Tracey Lawson and Rob Tannert of Oak Ridge National Laboratories.
ASUG members can access presentations given at past conferences by logging into www.asug.com and
going to the 'Events' tab, and choosing past conferences.  From there, you would look for
'Presentations' and would be given a screen to fill out your search criteria.  The session in
question is:

603: Security Management using Workflow

Happy hunting!

Sue