Output determination and event triggering

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Wed Jul 14 04:47:15 EDT 2004

Hi all

In SD we're trying to use an output procedure to trigger an event. However
we just don't seem to get this right.
The output condition record itself is in place but probably the
customizing isn't correct.
In maintenance output types we have defined a processing routine entry for
medium 9 (events) however we do not know which program and form routine to
use.
For instance for ALE you have medium A program RSNASTED and form routine
ALE_PROCESSING.

Anyone got a clue?

Kind regards

Koenraad

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately