workflow that work O.K in QA not work in PROD sys. and i got error message

Orlandino Sandy (RBNA/PER5.4) Sandy.Orlandino at us.bosch.com
Sun Jul 11 06:38:23 EDT 2004

We just upgraded to 4.7 3 weeks ago, and I experienced the same problem =
with a few of my workflows.  Turned out I had to re-transport some of =
the tasks individually; although it appeared the entire workflow and all =
tasks were activated properly in Prod, that was not the case.  Once I =
moved all of the tasks individually, the workflow was then error-free.

Sandy