ASUG Workflow/Webflow Fall Forum Call for Speakers 2004

Moore, Timothy TMoore at charlottepipe.com
Fri Jul 2 09:48:43 EDT 2004

Workflow/Webflow Experts,

=20

My name is Tim Moore and I have taken the Program Chair responsibilities
for the Workflow/Webflow SIG. With Dallas and the Fall Forum is only a
few months away, November 7 - 10th, we again are calling on you as
content experts to help us put some meat on the bones of the Forum
Topics. We are looking for speakers that are interested in speaking on
one of our "top topics" collected from the meeting in Atlanta:

1.      Getting started with workflow including configuration steps,
workflow runtime, enabling standard templates, and glossary of terms=20
2.      Best practices for workflow development including standards=20
3.      Workflow lessons learned=20
4.      Workflow and transports=20
5.      Workflow and new dimension products (CRM, SRM)=20
6.      Sending work items to portals and hand-held devices
(Communicating with non-GUI agents?)=20
7.       Workflow information system=20
8.       Workflow and upgrades - possible including impact of upgrading
to Enterprise=20
9.       Start conditions and events=20

=20

This is a link to the ASUG site were you can submit your abstract:=20
http://asugew.prod.web.sba.com/callpapers/CallLogin.cfm?conference_id=3D4=
7
.=20

=20

Along with our BITI, BI and Portals colleagues, we are also planning on
some cross-process presentation tracks on focused topics that cover
multiple processes and technologies, such as EDI, that may touch on
Workflow/Webflow along with other technical issues. If you have any
interest in presenting on such a cross-disciplinary track, please
contact me for more information on the "focus" topics.

=20

If you or another SAP professional at your company is interested in
presenting on any of those topics, either singly or with a co-presenter,
please feel free to submit an abstract, or contact me directly if you
have questions. As in previous years, speakers will receive a
complimentary registration to the Forum. The deadline for our Call for
Speakers is July 30.

=20

We had a very successful 2004 Spring Conference and with your help, we
can build on that success for the 2004 Technology Fall Forum.

=20

Best regards,

=20

Tim Moore=20