screen output without connection to user

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Jan 30 04:51:29 EST 2004

Hi Monica,
I'm a little confused too, you say your workflow doesn't even start when =
the
event is triggered and you also say you call 2 function modules in the me=
thod.
So do we have a workflow or not?
If you're talking about a receiver function module, this is also a backgr=
ound
item. You could use SWUE to recreate the event - make sure you're using t=
he
synchronous flag - and see what popups or other screen activity you get. =
If it
is an object method, test it via SWO1 using the same data as the workflow
which is giving you headaches.

HTH
Cheers
Mike