screen output without connection to user

Becker, Stephan stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com
Fri Jan 30 04:03:06 EST 2004

Hi Monica,

This happens mostly with call transactions, but also with some function
modules. Unfortunately, Workflow is not completely "honest" to the rest of
the system when it comes to declaring whether it's running in background..
something to do with the different background modes and the RFC, I guess..
in any case, many function modules have switches in them where they try to
ascertain whether they're being run in background, and maybe you can find
that switch and set it when you call the module..

Regards,
Stephan