Help

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Jan 29 13:07:44 EST 2004

Hi Boris,
Please do not mail me such rather broad requests privately unless you int=
end
to discuss consultancy fees as well. I'm quite happy to answer questions =
on
the mailing list for everyone's benefit.

Based on the lack of details in your request, I'd say that you should rea=
lly
look at a workflow course or getting in an experienced workflow consultan=
t.
The Book is also a good start - just search for 'SAP Workflow' at your
favourite online bookstore or sap press. Modelling a custom workflow onto=
complex business requirement (as you seem to indicate it is) is not somet=
hing
to undertake as a 'learning workflow' project. If you have more specific
questions, feel free to ask on the list and perhaps someone may be able t=
help.

Cheers
Mike

borisd at cognoss.com wrote:
> Good moorning,
> I am in a planning phase of  develop a workflow for the management of
invoices
> with problems as blocks, parks. I study the sap help and workflow scena=
rios
documentation.
> It=92s very complex theme, because in the real situation there are many=
 more
situations to think and develop that analized in the help or scenarios. I=
f you
have documentation aditional or links about invoice=92s workflows, please