WF-XML scenario SAP-non SAP system

Christian Nicklas christian.nicklas at ixos.de
Thu Jan 29 07:42:18 EST 2004

Hi*
I set up a scenario between a SAP-Workflow on SAP/R3 4.7 and another
WF-engine which supports the WF-XML interface.
Wen the systems tries to send the XML-File I get the error HTTP Method POST
cannot be executed. Status code 400 with the text ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED
I also do not get a response from the other system and also debugging the
system says that there has not been a http request at this system.
Also in the web-step of the workflow within the wizard it is only possible
to customize an URL linked to another SAP-System (WAS or ITS).
>From my point of view it should be possible to start a WF on another engine
supporting the WF-XML interface? Any ideas what here may be the problem when
the HTTP method POST cannot be executed??

Kind regards
Christian