Agent for workflow task TS20000159 (release step created)

Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com
Thu Jan 22 08:55:40 EST 2004

Rita,

The problem turned out to be that one of our developers had added
release code 01 to the role container in the task ---and so the release
was "hard coded" in a way to keep returning to the initial approver.
Once we removed release code 01 from the role container, the default
role 20000026 was able to find the proper approver according to the
release strategy and org. structure settings.
Thank you for validating the use of the default role. =20