Replace WF-BATCH user as sender with user that made the "acti vity" task

Cortes, Jose jose.cortes at sap.com
Thu Jan 22 06:53:20 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have the same problem, we need to send a mail and the sender depends =
on the step. So the receiver can reply to the sender.

The solution proposed above needs a user to execute the "send mail" =
task as a dialog task, and I have no user to execute this  step.

I've found a function module UWSP_SEND_MAIL_TO_WEB where you can put =
the sender and receiver. It seems to work properly.

Thanks and Regards
Jos=E9 Cort=E9s