Workflow -> Stuck in status STARTED

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Wed Jan 21 19:29:01 EST 2004

Hi Jason,

We also get this sporadically but have never been able to pin down what the
cause is.  We have the same experience in that when we go to have a look at
the workflow log, it is all processing normally.  The frequency of this is
about once or twice a month though and is not limited to a particular
workflow template.  As with you, it only seems to occur in PRD.

If you do work out what the cause is, I'd appreciate you letting me/the list
know what the resolution was.  We can't log it on OSS because we can't
recreate it.

Cheers

Peter.