Email WI Notification Hyperlink

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jan 21 18:34:27 EST 2004

John,
Yes then SAPForms for HTML is your best bet as Sergey suggests.
Plenty of documentation on this in the  SAP Library help.
Task must use object.method FORMS.HTMLPROCESS
Add all variables you want to view/change into the container, including
something to hold the approve/reject decision.
Generate the web transaction using the appropriate menu option.
Go to SE80 and generate the ITS service and generate the templates from the transaction's screens.
Adjust the call back to the web inbox as per the SAP Library help.
Regards,
Jocelyn.