"End by" Date on workitems

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jan 21 18:34:20 EST 2004

Hi Carl,
Never heard of the end date being recalculated before.  Definitely wouldn't have
expected that.  Are you sure its not some sort of time zone issue? Check if
both users are in the same time zone - that might partly explain a "next day" effect.

But I would also suggest you report this to OSS.

What release are you on?
Regards,
Jocelyn.