Workflow -> Stuck in status STARTED

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Jan 20 08:22:58 EST 2004

Event queue might help a little, or if simultaneity is the issue it may
even make it worse by collecting x events/minute and firing them off
together. How many work items/minute are generated around the time this
happens?
Either way, this possibly has a smell about it like a database update
issue. See if SM13 yields up any failed updates, or ask basis to check th=
system logs (SM12 if you're brave) around the time it happens. You didn't
mention whether SCOT told you that it sent the mails or not - I'd almost
guess not.

Something useful to do is to forward WF-BATCH's SAP mails to an internet
address as update failures would generate one of these.

Cheers
Mike