Workflow -> Stuck in status STARTED

Scott, Jason J. Jason.Scott at adesisolutions.com
Mon Jan 19 22:10:43 EST 2004

We are getting allot or emails to the workflow administrator stating
that the workitem is stuck in status "STARTED" and that a correction
measure needs to be initiated???

See below for example.

Has anyone seen these error messages before? If you check the workflow
log it is all green - i.e. no errors are reports. The workflow diagnosis
transactions cannot find any problems either.

We don't get the problems in DEV and TST systems, only PRD.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thankyou,

Jason Scott.

Work item 000001355506 in status STARTED

The work item "Email Building Security" (ID 000001355506) of type B has
the status STARTED. Initiate a correction measure so that the respective
workflow (ID
000001355505) can be continued.