Copy of 40007901 (CATS Approval) - no way of setting exluded agents

Foulkes, Andy andrew.foulkes at hants.gov.uk
Fri Jan 16 11:22:21 EST 2004

We have copied the standard task 40007901 (CATS Approval) and added a =
role to it to allow managers to approve timesheets from ESS.  The =
problem we have is since it is a single step task and not a multistep =
task there appears to no way of setting excluded agents=20

Anyone got any ideas how we might go about this on the task rather than =
using a user exit on CAT2 and doing a check there.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Andy