Restart of error workitems

May Luisking FMSConsultant-MLuisking at abs.pinoycentral.com
Thu Jan 15 22:18:25 EST 2004

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. We've actually restarted the workitem but we still
encounter an error. The log says there is an authorization with the EDIT
method when trying to change a rejected PR. So far we don't see any
problem with authorization since the user has been able to execute other
workitems of this type before. Is it possible that this is not the actual
error for this item?

Thanks,
May

"Roehlen, Peter" <PRoehlen at powercor.com.au>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
01/16/2004 10:40 AM
Please respond to
SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Restart of error workitems

Hi May,

I'm not sure that I understand your requirement - if a workitem is in
error
then the whole workflow should be in error.  In that case, re-starting the
workflow should continue at the point/workitem that had the error (once
you
have corrected the underlying problem of course.)

Regards

Peter Roehlen

Senior Analyst Programmer
Powercor Australia Ltd.