Restart of error workitems

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Thu Jan 15 21:40:32 EST 2004

Hi May,

I'm not sure that I understand your requirement - if a workitem is in error
then the whole workflow should be in error.  In that case, re-starting the
workflow should continue at the point/workitem that had the error (once you
have corrected the underlying problem of course.)

Regards

Peter Roehlen

Senior Analyst Programmer
Powercor Australia Ltd.