Can all standard SAPMAILS be shown as workitems in SBWP?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jan 13 22:19:05 EST 2004

Sunni,
No.  This is not possible.

A workitem is more than a mail.

Mails and work items are in separate inbox lists.

Workitems cannot be displayed as mails - what actually happens is that a mail is built
based on the texts in the work item - the work item itself still exists in the workflow inbox.

Why do you need this?  What are you trying to do? We may be able to suggest alternatives.

Jocelyn.