no administrator found for task

Sergey Breslavets sergey.breslavets at epstechnology.com
Tue Jan 13 14:17:47 EST 2004

HI Roman,
=20
I saw the error as the result of:
*         program bug in AM workflow, this was solved with OSS note,=20
*         another program bug in org management module (during agent =
selection)
*         messed up workflow environment after client copy
*         Not-refreshed environment
=20
In first two cases the message was displayed only because it was the =
last message stored in buffer (SY-MSGNO, etc.)
=20
If Refresh Org Environment does not help, I would check integrity of the =
workflow environment/templates, and then debug the WF Manager to see =
what's the reason.
=20
Regards,
Sergey..