GETTING EMAIL IDS FOR AGENTS ASSIGNED IN A STD TASK.

ranga prasad prasap1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 12:00:56 EST 2004

Hi

How can i get the agents list for std. in the next node.
i have to find mail ids for all agents in std task and send email
to all agents.

can i do it with out using std. report  given by  sap with in workflow node.

Cheers
Prasad

ritatimmons <ritatimmons at swbell.net> wrote:
Hello all: I have a purchase requisition release workflow that I am working
on - BUS2105.RELEASESTEPCREATED. I have created user-exit ZXM06U12 to run
the role SWX_GET_MANAGER. Currently I have the following binding defined:

Workflow container => _WF_Initiator
Task Container => &INITIATOR&
Role Container => ORG_OBJECT

The system passes the _WF_Initiator to the task container &INITIATOR&. It
then passes &INITIATOR& from the task container to the default role
container &ORG_OBJECT&. The user-exit then returns the manager for the
_WF_Initiator.

My problem is this: I want to use the last person that released/changed the
purchase requisition instead of _WF_Initiator.

For example: Purchase req created by WF_CLERK1. It has 2 release levels -
L1 & L2. The first go works correctly as it should find the manager for
WF_CLERK1 (say WF_MGR1). This person releases the purch req (WF_MGR1) with
a release code L1. The workflow runs again - I want it to find the manager
for WF_MGR1 (say WF_MGR2), but the role resolution returns WF_MGR1 again
since the _WF_Initiator is the person that created the purchase req -
WF_CLERK1.

Can anyone suggest a way around this?

Regards,
Rita