secondary method in decision step.

ezra saarell at netvision.net.il
Sun Jan 4 11:36:45 EST 2004

Hello,
I am trying to send a decision step WI, which according to user decision,
runs either a background process or calls a transaction on the client side.
The problem is that after the decision is made, the process goes back to
server side, and I am unable to call a transaction on the client side.
I thought of using the secondary method that runs after the processing of
the decision step, but it seems that i cannot pass parameters o the methos.

Has anyone met with this kind of problem ?
Does anyone have a solution ?

Thanks,
Elad.