Posting date change during workflow process - BUS2081 -urgent

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:51:14 EST 2004

Hello All,

We have several documents that involves posting date change during approval
process of Logistics Invoice ( BUS2081 ).But today we noticed, because of
fiscal year change, that SAP actually creates another document if the
posting date differs between the actual posting date when parked and when it
gets approved. ( For example documents parked in the last month being posted
this month.)
Since the SAP creates another document number what would be the effect on
the workflow ?
Any idea ?. Since we are trying to tackle the problem with posting date
change we havenot started looking at the impact of the workflow.
We are in 46c.

Swami Bala