History data in my task (container) does not exist becuase key change by updating

Wiz David yidysap at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 07:41:57 EST 2004

Hi all,

I working on SAP 4.6c

At the end of my workflow the last task update the D.B. and the workflow

Completed, this update changed the key of the business object that runs in workflow.

The problem is that while user want to see history in outbox or in report SWI2_FREQ

All the expressions are not found because the key does not exist (the key change by

updating).

I want to see all data that was in task while user approved it.

Can anybody help?

T.I.A

Wiz