Handeling locked objects during background steps in workflows.

ezra saarell at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 29 03:32:50 EST 2004

Thanks for all the suggestions,

We have decided to use the locking mechanism in the workflow the same way we
use it in ABAP,
That means :
Just before the step that changes the status I've placed a step that locks
the project which raises an exception in the case of a foriegn lock, if the
lock is successful, I set the new status, and in the exception outcome I use
a step to send a dialog message to the user.

Elad