Selection of agents for subsequent task

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Fri Feb 27 20:46:03 EST 2004

In the binding for your task should be the task id that the agents are
assigned to (have you assigned the agents to the task you specified in =
the
binding ?) and also check that you have the evaluation path of SAP_TAGT =
in
your bindings, both at the task and method level....if you have copied =
the
task this may be missing..it was for me.

Cheers
Dave=20