Manager of user

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Feb 26 11:56:54 EST 2004

I just tried the  SWX_GET_MANAGER FM.
I set the AC_CONTAINER as so.

AC_CONTAINER 'ORG_AGENT' 'USSAMPLRL'. "ORG_OBJECT.
AC_CONTAINER 'OTYPE' 'US'.      "ORG_TYPE.
AC_CONTAINER 'OBJID' 'SAMPLRL'. "ORG_ID.

Still returns a position. Not a UserID.
Am I passing in something wrong?

>>> Patrick.DeValensartSchoenmaeckers at pmintl.com 2.26.2004 9:45:12 AM >>>
Rick,

I just tried and SWX_GET_MANAGER returns well a username. If you look at the
code of the FM, you will see that it calls two others
FM's:RH_ACT_LEADING_POSITION to get the manager's position, and then from
there it uses RH_STRUC_GET with evaluation path SAP_TAGT to give you the
corresponding users.
Hope this helps.

Patrick