Triggering Workflows from SE16

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Feb 25 10:23:35 EST 2004

Hi David,
I'd have to agree with Heinz on the authorization part. This is definitel=
better than to hook into SE16. Consider the numerous other ways to view t=
able
contents.
If you're really serious about security you'd be better off considering a
different approach such as encrypting the data. The en/decrypt routines c=
an
include auditing. I'm not familiar with SAP offerings in this area, but w=
orth
some research. Still doesn't stop some techie doing a database dump and t=
aking
it home to crack though... airtight is all but impossible.

Cheers
Mike