ESS changes for W-4

Stoicof, Dan dan.stoicof at gwl.com
Tue Feb 24 12:08:29 EST 2004

Rick,

We are using EMPLOYEET (extended).  I had to do a similar task and had =
to create my own method to update infotypes 207, 208, 209, and 210. Be =
advised that the lock method takes extra long due to a "requested start" =
of one minute (which is on top of the time between scheduling of =
deadline jobs monitoring . . .).

Dan Stoicof