webform

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Feb 23 01:55:02 EST 2004

John,
Read the section in the SAP Library help on creating web transactions.
No the Internet Service and HTML templates are optional (although highly desirable)
and therefore never generated automatically.
To use them properly you need to adjust the HTML templates you have generated to make the back
button return to the inbox correctly, the SAP Library help gives some guidelines or
look at an SAP provided equivalent.

ITS IACOR is the ITS publishing service. Your ITS administrator should have set
the IACOR service up so that you can use the SE80 "Publish" option to send the
Internet service and template files to the ITS.
Jocelyn