deadline monitor

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Fri Feb 20 10:00:21 EST 2004

Hi

Thanks for the help.
I don't seem to be able to view anything at all, no matter what time frame
I use (ie view last 365 days).

Cheers

John

for such purpose.

                      Scheinoha John
                      <Scheinoha.John          To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @basco.com>              cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Re: deadline monitor
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      20/02/2004 11:15
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

John,

   I reviewed SWI2_DEAD in my production environment.  The deadline
offset values at my company are in days (2 days, 7 days, etc.).  When I
run SWI2_DEAD using the "Today" radio button, I don't see any results
either.  I believe the reason is because the last deadline missed in
days is yesterday.  If they complete the task today, it's not considered
past due if the completion date is today.  I am assuming the "Today"
value of SWI2_DEAD refers to the completion date.

   I hope this helps.

John Scheinoha
Briggs & Stratton Corporation
(414) 256 - 5136
scheinoha.john at basco.com

>>> PRoehlen at powercor.com.au 02/19/04 06:34PM >>>
Hi John,

At risk of telling you something you already know:

It appears as though the monitoring period has to include the date on
which
the workitem was created - ie not necessarily the deadline date itself.
 So,
when I run the report in our test system for 'Today' I don't see any
results
in the list even though I have several workitems with deadlines that
have
passed.  If I run it for the last seven days however, I see four
workitems -
2 with the Requested End reached and 2 with Latest End reached.

Hope the above is relevant.

Regards

Peter.