Webform

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Fri Feb 20 05:28:41 EST 2004

Hi everyone

I am testing the build of workflow with a simple webform, based on
FORM.HTMLPROCESS. in a 4.6c system

I have built the task, and auto generated the web transaction. If i then
test the workflow in sap and execute the form from within my Business
workplace, I see the form ok.
If I log onto the ITS and the bwsp IAC, business workplace, and try to
execute an identical workitem I get an error

 Browser BACK not supported

 The current transaction does not allow you to use the BACK button on your
 browser. You can

Anyone offer any help?

Also, rather than having to go into the BWSP IAC, and then execute the
workitem, how would i make the task itself execute immediately on entering
the ITS.

Many thanks

John

for such purpose.