sending mail to the list

Saracbasi, Erkan erkan.saracbasi at cgey.com
Fri Feb 20 02:06:15 EST 2004

Hi,

i have a question -  the transaction OAWD SAP (4.6C)   - Move documents =
and in this time the archive server was not available.
=20
We have created SAP Workflows for incoming invoices. After i have scan =
the documents, I move the  documents by the transaktion OAWD, but in =
this time the archive server was not available. I don't know it, and i =
move the documents. SAP create a workitem numbers. In the Business =
Workplace i want to start the workitem and here I get a error message, =
that i can't connect the archive system. Why has SAP create i workitem =
number without a archive system?=20
Has someone an idea, how i get a error message in SAP by the Transaction =
OAWD, when the Archive server was not available?=20
=20
Many thanks=20