Training and Event Management

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Tue Feb 17 03:14:48 EST 2004

Werner,

That seems to be correct. Below is an example of our system set up here =
(all based on individual bookings and cancellations, not course =
creations):
E       Business event  1001    Relationships   A025    Is attended by  INS     RPNF    0       =
PDRELA_025              Y_GALAXY_OS_EVENT_RULES
E       Business event  1001    Relationships   A025    Is attended by  INS     RPNP    0       =
PDRELA_025              Y_GALAXY_OS_EVENT_RULES
E       Business event  1001    Relationships   A025    Is attended by  INS     RPNW    0       =
PDRELA_025              Y_GALAXY_OS_EVENT_RULES
E       Business event  1001    Relationships   A040    Was cancelled by        INS     CANW    0       =
PDRELA_025              Y_GALAXY_OS_EVENT_RULES
E       Business event  1001    Relationships   A040    Was cancelled by        INS     CNOW    0       =
PDRELA_025              Y_GALAXY_OS_EVENT_RULES
E       Business event  1001    Relationships   A040    Was cancelled by        INS     CPRB    0       =
PDRELA_025              Y_GALAXY_OS_EVENT_RULES

In my case I publish all events through a function module. In your =
situation, you would probably need to use the 1001 event to event type =
relationship creation as your trigger.

TEM workflow integration can be a bit tricky, it can be very beneficial =
to debug the standard SAP code and see which parameters they use before =
plugging into it using t779x.

Regards,

Jeroen