Problems running same WF in system with multiple clients

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Tue Feb 17 01:54:57 EST 2004

Is it lost *only* in the other clients (not in the client where you
generate a runtime version)? That is strange....

Agent assignments are client-specific, while the WS object (I assume you
are not using object type WF) is cross-client.
The only explanation I can think of here and now is that the agent
assignment is version-dependent, but that doesn't sound right.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Rick Sample
                    <Rick.Sample at gbe.com        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    >                           cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Problems running same WF in system with multiple clients
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    17.02.2004 00:04
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

I am having some issues with getting the same WF Templates to
work on the same system with multiple clients. i.e XD0-110, XD0-120, and
XD0-130.

Every time I Generate a runtime version in 110, the same WF in clients 120
and 130
loose Task Agent Assignments.

I remember reading something about this issue but can't remember where or
what
was causing the problem.

Any info would help...

Thanks!