CRM Rules

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Mon Feb 16 19:34:10 EST 2004

Hi Kris -

You're going to have better luck using a different function module: =
RH_READ_INFTY.  Use this function module to get both from BP -> CP and =
CP -> US. =20

You're going to read infotype 1001.  The eval path for CP -> BP is =
'B207' and for CP -> US 'B208'.  In my experience, your best results =
will be to send either to a BP or a US, NOT a CP. =20

To get the manager, make sure you are passing in the CP (which has =
worked for me) or the BP - the username won't work.

I do not know of any program to run to make sure that all the agent =
determination modules work properly in CRM - but please keep in mind, =
the org structure in CRM sits a little differently - a position is =
attached to a business partner, and from the BP the personnel number and =
the userid are attached at the same place.

In R/3, the position is attached to an employee, which attaches to a =
user id.

Hope that helps -
Abby  :)